HAROPA logistics offer
The leading port complex in France, HAROPA is the fifth largest North European port complex with more than 120 million tonnes of maritime and river traffic.
With 500 ports of call worldwide and a better transit time than its main rivals, HAROPA meets the expectations of its customers by organising end-to-end solutions. This maritime offer goes hand-in-hand with a multimodal offer all along the Seine corridor for a European hinterland.
Thanks to its first-class berthing capacity, HAROPA proposes a competitive commercial offer, for both imports and exports, with efficient maritime and river terminals. Container, Ro-Ro, bulk, conventional, etc.; all the services are performed in synergy with the professionals of the HAROPA community according to the expectations of each industrial sector.
HAROPA has a "one-stop shop" for ultra-efficient, secure customs formalities.
An incomparable maritime offer !
With a constantly growing number of shipping connections and services, and an unsaturated berthing capacity suitable for XXL ships, HAROPA ranks as leader in Europe on numerous maritime freight segments.
- Exceptional geography: First European port of call for imports and last for exports !
- The consequence? Performance on Asian import transit times 10% to 27% superior to that of the port of Antwerp.
Full service for ships !
Receiving all ships, whatever their size, from the biggest container ship in the world to Ro-Ro vessels or bulk carriers is a challenge met by HAROPA successfully 7/7, 24/24 all year long !
- Deep-water port, with no tide constraint: a leading harbour master's office.
- Full service for berthing ships: pilotage, towing, berthing, victualling, bunkering.
- Ship repair in the ports or on the Seine corridor thanks to the floating dock.
- Environmental policy: HAROPA encourages green stopovers by shipping companies.
A multimodal transport offer for a European hinterland
From Northern Europe to the Mediterranean, HAROPA's port infrastructure facilities are "networked" to a European hinterland via its main multimodal hubs.
- River traffic on the Seine, a natural link, open all year with no limits on navigation and no passing through locks.
- 500 km of large-gauge waterway between Le Havre and the Paris region, Champagne-Ardenne and Burgundy.
- One in five containers destined for the Paris market goes via the Seine.
Combined transport operators offer links between the HAROPA terminals and the main economic centres in France and Europe.
The HAROPA terminals are directly linked to the major economic centres via a fluid motorway network.
Maritime and river port infrastructure facilities
With 55 maritime and river terminals spread from the mouth of the Seine river, from Honfleur to Rouen and as far as the Paris region network, HAROPA receives :
- Around 50 container and conro shipping lines.
- 120 river stopovers each week.
- 50 links to 10 rail terminals.
Most of the port facilities are ISPS certified and the terminals are perfectly secure. HAROPA is the only port authority in Europe and the second in the world to obtain ISO 28000 certification for its security management.
Provision of services and cargo sectors
HAROPA has an offer and infrastructure for various industrial and logistic sectors :
- Automotive industry
- Building and Construction
- Chemistry and Energy
- Heavy Lifts and project Cargo
- Reefer Containers
- Urban River Distribution
- Logistics and Distribution
- Eco-Industries and Recyclable Products
- Conventional Bulk
HAROPA: administrative and regulatory facilitation
Speed, simplicity and security are the keywords at HAROPA for customs formalities :
- Information system combining all the HAROPA players for operations monitoring.
- Integrated traceability.
- GUP CCS: provides real-time cargo tracing.
- Customs facilitation system, negotiated with the Customs Department.
Come meet us
du 20 au 23 mars 2018
Connected to 700 ports worldwide of which in northern China: 7 ports – 71 commercial offer sales (...
A year after Hervé Martel’s visit to Canada, as the President of HAROPA, the Montreal port...