Published at 28/05/2018
From May 29th to 31st, HAROPA and eight co-exhibitors will be at the “Breakbulk Europe” exhibition, organised this year in Bremen, Germany.
On the occasion of the world largest forum dedicated to Breakbulk and port logistics, the ports of the Seine corridor (Le Havre, Rouen and Paris) will emphasize their sales offer and a wide range of handling solutions.
HAROPA is the # 1 French port for Breakbulk, heavy lifts and project cargo. In 2017, HAROPA ports handled 1,800 heavy lifts and OOGs. HAROPA - Port of Rouen operated 35,000 tonnes of windmills in 2017. The good results illustrate the commitment of the three ports to offer performing and varied logistics and handling solutions, suited for any type of cargo. The expertise of HAROPA attracts many customers among them ALSTOM, ALTEAD, AREVA, CHARLATTE, DRESSER, EDF, PRYSMIAN, SDMO, SIDEL, TECHNIP-FMC, TOTAL.
HAROPA, French Customs, acting for port and cargo transit free-flowing, and the co-exhibitors will be installed in Hall 5 at stand 649:
Varied infrastructures and handling solutions
- 35 berths along the Seine corridor including 13 berths in Le Havre
- Lo-lo handling: cranes, gantries, 650-t. sheer-legs (the most powerful crane available in the English Channel)
Ro-Ro handling: Ro-Ro ramps
Lo-Lo and Ro-Ro handling: “Navy Blue” barge, “Nevez” pontoon.
Expertise in river transport :
- Cargo is rapidly processed with no splitting
- Regular and free-flowing service
- Eased statutory processes
- Ecological and safe transport mode
- No limit in weight and volume.
HAROPA, the 5th largest port complex in Northern Europe, is a joint venture between the ports of Le Havre, Rouen and Paris. It is connected to every continent owing to a first-rate international shipping offer (linking around 700 ports worldwide). It serves a vast hinterland the centre of which is in the Seine valley and the Paris region forming the biggest French consumer market area. With around 10 Normandy and Paris area partner ports, the "one-stop" hub now forms in France a global transport and logistics system, capable of providing a comprehensive end-to-end service. HAROPA handles over 120 million tons of cargo by sea and waterway each year. HAROPA business represents 160,000 jobs.
Press contacts :
- Bénédicte Maheut: + 33 (0)2 35 52 97 89 - email@example.com
- Annie Vandôme: + 33 (0)2 32 74 71 37 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018_05_28_exhibition_breakbulk_2018_bremen.pdf pdf - 434Kb